CrowdSavings.com Customer Service Executive, Tampa, Florida
- Seeking a seasoned customer service professional with management potential.
- Manage customer support across all active CrowdSavings.com markets via email and inbound calls, this includes processing refund requests, managing ZenDesk tickets and contacting merchants when necessary.
- Office duties: answering phones, faxing, filing, assisting national sales team requests, managing office business accounts (Skype, Grasshopper, etc.), other duties as necessary.
- Assistance with editing and photo editing on occasion.
- Monday-Friday (some weekend and evening work)
- Can work from home or office to answer in-bound customer support tickets in the evening and over the weekend.
- Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Familiarity with Mac Computers, Apple Keynote, iPad, social media, and Google Docs
- English grammar & writing
- Creative problem solving ability, sense of urgency, organization and ability to prioritize tasks
- Prior customer service experience, management, ZenDesk and photo editing software proficiency a plus
- Associates degree or higher
Please submit a resume and writing sample to email@example.com