Web Developer at CrowdSavings.com, Tampa, Florida
Our ever growing to do list needs your help! We are in need of a highly motivated full stack web developer that wants to help us take our "daily deal" platform to the next level. Our company culture is "CEO in flip flops" laid back, but we're still in agile start-up mode. We push code daily so you can have your contributions out to the masses on your first day.
Our ideal candidate will be a hungry recent graduate ready to jump into a fast paced start-up environment. You will have real world experience building real products through previous internships or open source projects.
We are hiring for our headquarters in Tampa, Florida. This is a full time position and you must be willing to work on-site in Tampa, Florida.
- Contribute new development and maintenance to our "daily deal" (e-commerce & marketing) platform
- Continually offer thought leadership and dependable execution ability in a high-paced environment characterized by ongoing iteration and product pushes
- Play a key role in product development and contributing to the overall vision of the brand
- Constantly improving the user experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 2+ years real world programming experience
- Hardcore side projects, open source contributions or internship experience
- Proficient in PHP5, OOP and with MySQL
- Experience with API integration (Facebook, Twitter, Google Apps, et cetera)
- Mobile web or native mobile application development experience
- Artistic / design skills
- Familiarity with git and github.com
- Experience with the PICKLES framework
Please submit a resume to email@example.com